DOOM
I've seen it on YouTube, but I never fell in any lava to discover it for myself.
(05-31-2016, 07:11 PM)PTC l1am Wrote: I came across the Terminator 2 easter egg in this the other day, it was pretty cool. Did anyone else find it?

Had it spoiled for me by Facebook...really don't know why I still have a Facebook anymore, it's spoiled many a game/tv show for me.

Enjoyed the crap out of this game though, the campaign was excellent and really surprised me after how much I hated the Beta. This should show Devs that a campaign done right should get as much pre release exposure as the multiplayer. We don't all live for multiplayer only games so release some playable campaign demos again and ease up on the multiplayer betas. One thing I didn't like was the sequel bait ending, the story was quite minimum throughout so I would have liked a more meatier ending
Xbox live: Johnbhoy69
Free update number three is coming later this month.

There's a chance to win some DOOM things if you tune in to the live stream.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Update 6.66 overhauls the game's multiplayer, all DLC now free for everyone.
The first gameplay footage of DOOM Eternal was revealed at QuakeCon 2018 and there's also RAGE 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, and Quake Champions news to get your teeth into.

DOOM is looking amazing.
DOOM Eternal has been pushed back until March.
Disappointing news but the first is a tough act to follow. Certainly still a day one purchase for me!
Good news for me gives me more time to start the 2016 one Tongue
It is a very tough act to follow, I was never really into DOOM but the reboot was outstanding.

You should give it a go, Rodent! (I think it's free with Game Pass if you're a member)
...I bought it ages ago on disk and hadn't got round to it, then of course bam gamepass xD (tbf I bought i cheap on sale at least)