Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DOOM
Haha, it's always going to happen now. Buy and play day one, or wait and get it for free at some point down the line.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
A second trailer for DOOM Eternal has been released.
Really looking forward to Eternal. I was always gonna play it after the 2016 reboot, but the best marketing for the game has been the cordial interactions with Animal Crossing on Twitter and fan memes.

On a tangent, that’s a game I definitely won’t be playing. Don’t understand the appeal.
Speaking as someone on enforced working-from-home, the release of this cant come soon enough!
(03-17-2020, 08:07 AM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: Really looking forward to Eternal. I was always gonna play it after the 2016 reboot, but the best marketing for the game has been the cordial interactions with Animal Crossing on Twitter and fan memes.

On a tangent, that’s a game I definitely won’t be playing. Don’t understand the appeal.

I am firmly in the latter camp, and I'm really looking forward to some island co-op.
You know you're getting old when Doom arrives a day early, but Im too-tired at 8pm to even unwrap it...
(03-17-2020, 07:15 PM)PTC l1am Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 08:07 AM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: Really looking forward to Eternal. I was always gonna play it after the 2016 reboot, but the best marketing for the game has been the cordial interactions with Animal Crossing on Twitter and fan memes.

I am firmly in the latter camp, and I'm really looking forward to some island co-op.

I’ll now be joining you. Been assigned a copy for making guides, so going in with an open mind.
Played a bit and, whilst the shooting is obviously fun, I am not a fan of the new emphasis on platforming. Will return to it at some point, but not having much fun with it right now.
I've only seen a limited amount of gameplay but the platforming looked a bit... wobbly? Kind of like Assassin's Creed where you can only jump in a direction and hope for the best.
The Ancient Gods Part Two is out today.

I should really get around to finishing the first game at some point.