Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gigantic
I got my beta key for this a couple of days ago, anyone else get one? I can't remember signing up to be honest.

I want to say it's a MOBA. That might not be right but it's close. Imagine if Smite and Battleborn had a child who took a lot of LSD. It's sort of like that.

It's a free to play game so if you haven't got an invite you'll be able to play eventually but you can sign up to the closed beta here.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
I have the beta downloaded, but I'm kinda reluctant to play it considering whether the game will actually see full release is currently in question. I don't want to get really into it (and trust me, this is a game I'd really get into), only to find it gets pulled.
Ah that would be a shame. It has a lot of promise. Maybe you should play it while you can!
I've signed-up for the closed beta, but I've yet to receive an invitation.

I've been keeping an eye on this ever since it was announced, so I'm hoping it'll see release eventually.
Limited number of beta codes available for the beta from the preview program app

Started downloading it, though when does it end? See if i'll actually have time to play it lol
I don't think it does end; once you're in, you're in. It'll just keep updating until it's the final release version (provided it gets there) like SMITE did.
Yeah it's open all the time from now on. I tried to get another code but I can't because I already own the beta.
Same here. Got a message from Xbox Live offering me entry and when I went to get the code to post on here, the only option was to launch the game as I already had it.
I've been sent another beta code if anyone wants it?
I got one as well. Gave it to Plas last night.