Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alan Wake
Remedy have registered a trademark for a possible sequel, 'Alan Wake's Return'. Interestingly, in one of the DLC's for the first game, Alan's next book was entitled 'Return'.

As one of my favourite games from the last generation, I'm hoping this will actually go somewhere and with Quantum Break including Alan Wake and American Nightmare, now may be the perfect time to revisit Wake's world. Fingers crossed this time.
(02-25-2016, 06:32 PM)Plasma wing Wrote: Wake's world

Wake's world, Wake's world, it's party time, it's excellent!
*hugs Alan Wake Collector's Edition*

Loved Alan Wake so much, despite its flaws (repetitive enemies and no real ending to the story). It's a shame I couldn't get into American Nightmare, but I'll give it another go sometime.

Really hoping Remedy have put as much creativity and atmosphere into Quantum Break, as I don't think I could take another huge disappointment after the recent spate of AAA hype-monsters.
GameFAQs users are 80% trolls and 19% stupid. - hyjinx17
I enjoyed Alan Wake, it had some nice ideas and great atmosphere, however it was let down by the endless fights and lack of any real scares due the game highlighting enemies in slomo the moment they jumped out at you. The tense atmospheric bits where much scarier.
Alan Wake was so-so for me. American Nightmare was an improvement.
One of my favourite single player games ever! Finally got my code for back compat. last night and was playing it for a bit. Such a great game and it just oozes atmosphere. The graphics are still very very good also....surprisingly good to be honest
@bodsi Erm... Yeah I totally agree ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: DE4N+MUFC.png]
I've deleted the offending post, Dean hasn't gone mad.
Cool story bro.
This week's giveaway is for a copy of Alan Wake and its DLC on 360 (playable on Xbox One via backwards compatibility).