Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

100% Complete Games
Just finished The Touryst myself, although no 100% unfortunately. Just couldn't do two of the arcade games. The dynamite game was boring and I stuck at DX-ball.

Pretty great game though, and not a bad way to spend 5+ odd hours.
A rare entry from me, I completed "Into the Breach" on Steam. It's a very fun puzzle/strategy game with a kind of rogue like structure about giant mechs saving earth from giant insects. From the team that made FTL.
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
I keep meaning to grab that on Switch. Heard nothing but good things and it seems like the perfect platform.
Finished Yooka-Laylee (XB1) last night. Pretty fun Banjo-Kazooie clone. Fairly easy and straightforward completion too. All in all I enjoyed the 20+ hours I spent playing it.
WWE 2K Battlegrounds added. Fun arcade-style brawler, though crammed full of microtransactions and/or grinding for in-game currency to unlock half the content.
Mafia: Definitive Edition added. Really enjoyed the story and linear structure within an open setting, though there are a lot of collectibles to mop up in the Free Ride mode after finishing the campaign.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning finally done and dusted. Been playing it over the course of the last four weeks, took a little over 50 hours in the end.

Enjoyed it, though pretty much every RPG reaches a point with me where I want it to end so I can get on with playing another game. It’s kinda like Fable without the personality, which could be good or bad depending on how you feel about the humour in that series.
Alien: Isolation done. Started this six years ago when it first launched, switched to playing The Evil Within when that came out and never went back. I seem to remember finding it slightly irritating, though loved it this time around.

Probably saved myself a headache in the long run, as they’ve patched in a super easy mode that (after an initial playthrough on hard) made finishing with no deaths simple.
Congrats! Recall it’s a great game that I need to revisit for the no-dying, and 100 deaths, chievos. Didn’t know about super-easy mode so sounds like a plan. Interested to see how it will work on the new hardware and loading screens.