Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Project Scorpio
Im interested to know what you peeps think about the confirmation of generationless gaming.

Personally for me its pc gaming made simple...
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
I'm excited. As long as there is a decent time between each update, I personally think 4 years is about right, then there it is an elongated phone/tablet style where you can choose whether you want to upgrade or keep what you have.

Hopefully the price is reasonable. specks are really high so I would imagine It will be expensive, possibly more than the Xbox One launch, which would be a mistake for me though. hopefully under £400.
I see polls still haven't been fixed so normal users can vote in them...

Anyway, presuming the pric isn't too insane I expect I will try and get one.
Been thinking about the price and unless MS take like a £500 + hit this must be like £1000, based on a 1070 GPU being £400 - £500 alone this is gonna be an expensive console.
I'm totally against having to spend money so it's a Nuh-uh from me. I like the idea, just not the execution.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
(06-13-2016, 10:50 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: I'm totally against having to spend money so it's a Nuh-uh from me. I like the idea, just not the execution.

What do you mean you dont like the execution we know literally nothing about it's release yet apart from a vague date and some basic spec details lol.

It can be too expensive, MS must have learnt that from the One launch.
I expect it to cost more than the One at launch, which I'm fine with. Day one purchase for me.
(06-13-2016, 11:55 PM)Metalrodent Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 10:50 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: I'm totally against having to spend money so it's a Nuh-uh from me. I like the idea, just not the execution.

What do you mean you dont like the execution we know literally nothing about it's release yet apart from a vague date and some basic spec details lol.

It can be too expensive, MS must have learnt that from the One launch.

What Sam said Smile

There's no way they will launch it at an affordable price (to me anyway!) and have little, tiny, micro-transaction like, upgrades. I foresee a big price release and then very regular, and costly, upgrades.

I hope I'm wrong but if they do go down that path then Sony will too and I might be able to pick up a PS4 for pennies.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Did I say can be too expensive I meant can't lol
I'll be putting my money up for this! Day one for sure. Can't vote in the poll though, says I haven't got the access.
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]