Least favourite achievements/trophies
I quite liked The Amazing Spiderman but I just stopped playing, I don't know why.

I don't mind putting a bit of effort into an achievement, just not the ones that require more than a few hours of searching/grinding. It would be nice if developers could make all the achievements fun, so it seems like more of a game than a chore.
[Image: ScorpionandSub-Zero_zps24a12b2b.png]
Great read, Chris!

I'm not much of an achievement hunter, so if there are ones I find unappealing or too difficult I'll just skip them. It's why my gamer score sits at just under 30,000 after 7 years on Xbox.

Titanfall was one of the few games I did try to get as many as possible, and I remember the campaign achievements being a right pain to unlock - specifically when you needed to complete and win each 'mission' with both Militia and IMC forces.

It was incredibly frustrating trying to find the right map/team combo and then winning the match, especially as I was playing on the 360 (smaller player base, I think) and not many people seemed interested in playing the campaign.

As for a gamer score not ending in 5 or 0, it doesn't really bother me too much. Mines been uneven since 2010 thanks to Halo Reach multiplayer.
Cheers! I'm not an achievement hunter but if something is doable without too much effort I'll have a go.

I never really played much of Reach's multiplayer but now that it's backwards compatible I might give it a go if there's a chance I can get rid of this pesky 4 at the end of my Gamerscore!
Speaking of Reach and horrible achievements, that one where you have to mid air assassinate an elite ugh... never did manage that one despite using the place recommended in the walkthroughs.
Rodent, for that one I had to get my mate to log on as me and get it for me. I tried hundreds of times and never managed it. 2 minutes after my friend had logged in it popped!
[Image: crippy%20d.jpg]
It was certainly awkward, took me maybe ~15 minutes of reloading the checkpoint and missing.
Luck based achievements are my biggest gripe, particularly when multiplayer is involved.

Bonus points go to unnecessary grinds and lazy achievement/trophy art.

On the subject of collectables, I can't say I don't mind them myself. It should be no surprise to some of you that I'm an OCD gamer, so they're pretty much just a little extra score when I collect everything anyway.

(06-30-2016, 08:25 AM)Metalrodent Wrote: Speaking of Reach and horrible achievements, that one where you have to mid air assassinate an elite ugh... never did manage that one despite using the place recommended in the walkthroughs.

I didn't find that achievement all that bad, the jump certainly made it a bit awkward, but I don't remember having to go out of my way for it.
The most recent achievement I had difficulty getting was 'The Flapmaster' in Goat Simulator. It took me a good few hours and in that time my blood pressure was sky high! It didn't help that the hit detection was absolutely $#*%, the goat kept getting clipped on the ladder even though you can see it's not even anywhere near it.
[Image: DE4N+MUFC.png]
My son absolutely loves that game so I just get him to handle all that.
Anything collectable based. I'll do them, but by fuck are they tiresome. Lego games in particular - I love playing them but Golden Bricks are a right pain in the backside.
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle