Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Xbox Followers
I think I already know the answer, but is there any way to stop random people following you on Xbox Live? I am getting added by complete unknowns every day lately. It's definitely got worse in the past month or so. Most of them have zero followers and lots of people they are following (usually all added the same time). They all seem to have zero or very low gamerscore too - which makes me think it's not real gamers.

I've resorted to asking people to PM me if they add me now, as I'm blocking any followers that I do not know (or have no friends in common with me).
You don't stop gaming because you get old. You get old because you stop gaming.

GT=Captain Chao5
[Image: Captain+Chao5.png]
I don't think there is, no. I had a spate of them as well - and a load of messages over Live asking me to click on random links for 'free-definitely-not-a-scam' type stuff. Haven't had any for a while, though.
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

I used to get them as well. After blocking accounts and reporting messages for phishing it stopped.
Ok thanks both. I've not reported them (seemed a bit harsh) but maybe I should start doing so. Trouble (I guess) is that setting up an account is free. Block one and they setup another. Oh well. Hopefully MS will setup approval for followers as it was for friends on 360.
You don't stop gaming because you get old. You get old because you stop gaming.

GT=Captain Chao5
[Image: Captain+Chao5.png]