Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Verdun
Fancy the chance to win a copy of Verdun on Xbox One? We've got a giveaway for you!
Verdun is excellent. But nobody's playing it on Xbox, which is why it needs cross-play.
Tannenberg is the new standalone expansion from the makers of Verdun.
Verdun has received a massive overhaul on Xbox One, with UI, gameplay, visuals and audio all getting a revamp. AI bots have also been added.
It seems oddly late to try and revive it, but hey good luck to it.
Though, I still maintain that choosing to release your niche hardcore WW1 shooter on xbox in the same month a BF1 surely ranks as a top rate fail business decision.
If you’re interested in giving it a go, check out next week’s giveaway.
Ha ok I shall indeed
(12-05-2019, 06:20 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: It seems oddly late to try and revive it, but hey good luck to it.
Though, I still maintain that choosing to release your niche hardcore WW1 shooter on xbox in the same month a BF1 surely ranks as a top rate fail business decision.
The Xbox One version was actually delayed till March which probably did more damage because, as you point out, most people were getting their WW1 shooter fix with Battlefield 1 by that point.

They're also bringing sequel/spin-off title Tannenberg to consoles which I'm pleased about, so it looks like they're still keen to support the series on console for the time being at least.
(12-05-2019, 08:56 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: If you’re interested in giving it a go, check out next week’s giveaway.

As promised.
Tannenberg is getting a limited-time Wolf Truce event that adds wolves to its multiplayer.