Metro
(05-18-2018, 08:38 AM)MrkDhn10 Wrote: Still - delays mean more polish and there's certainly enough to be playing in the meantime!

That's the spirit! My thoughts exactly.
Metro Exodus is available to pre-order now and there's a fancy limited edition to grab for anyone interested.
[Image: ScorpionandSub-Zero_zps24a12b2b.png]
There's an even fancier (and probably more limited) edition available now, the Metro Exodus Spartan Collector's Edition.
Metro Exodus has gone gold and will release a week early.

We'll be doing an interview so if there's anything (Metro related) you want answered, leave your questions here.
Metro Exodus will have a photo mode at launch.
Seems a little random, but cannot wait for this game!
New gameplay trailer and Artyom collector's edition unveiled. Shame they're not for sale, I wouldn't mind one of the watches.

Need to finish off Metro Last Light before this comes out.
Jam went hands-on with Metro Exodus at a recent press event.

Finlly had a chance to look at James’ hands-on with the game. Haven't exactly hidden my excitement for this, but 15 Feb cannot come around soon enough! Cool preview - thanks!
I was gonna handle our review as the resident Metro lover, but I’ll likely concede to Jam so he can follow up on the preview. That would also mean I’d be in no rush and could replay the original games beforehand, which I’ve wanted to do for a while.