Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Metro
Platige Image and 4A Games have released a very cool animated short ahead of Metro Exodus' impending launch.
Squee!
Sorry, I am obviously way too excited for this. But def the best sngle player games I’ve played outside Witcher 3 in a LONG time.
I've really tried to get into the series but I get The Fear and I can't go on.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Hang on hang on hang on, Exodus removes bullets as being the in game currency? Then surely it's not a Metro game if you can just shoot willy nilly and craft more when you need them xD

Also I did find out the big plot reveal from Yahtzee, and ok I know he always hams up not liking things, but if what he says is true then I would agree with him it's a bit lame, and kinda sours the experience of the first game.
I know nothing of plot twists as yet - but having played two hours, it seems to be holding up pretty well for me. Long way to go, but so far is so good.
Also looking pretty amazing!
First playthrough completed, with the "good" ending.
Unsurprisingly, really enjoyed it, although a few too many parts where you watch the action rather than actually do anything yourself. That aside, looking forward to playing again with a guide for all the collectibles. Really wish developers would just drop these achievements!
The expansion pass has been detailed; The Two Colonels and Sam's Story are coming summer and early next year, respectively.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Metro Redux coming to Switch next month.
The second major story expansion, Sam's Story, is now available on PC and consoles.