Ghost Recon Wildlands
Really?! Think I need to revisit it Wildlands as, although no fan of it, I probably didn't give it a fair crack. Wasn't planning to get Breakpoint but, one sniff of a steelbook, and I know Im on board!
I feel the same about Wildlands. I did like what I played I just never got very far.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
I’m not a Wildlands lover either.
I'm downloading it again with the intention of giving it a chance. People don't just throw around terms like game of the generation!

I was hoping for a return to something more like GRAW though.
I admit I only played the beta, but it just didn't feel like a GR game, it was just another free roam Ubi sandbox game (with terrible driving).

Had they labelled it as a new IP and sold it as such I might have given it more of a chance.
(05-13-2019, 10:29 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: I'm downloading it again with the intention of giving it a chance. People don't just throw around terms like game of the generation!

I was hoping for a return to something more like GRAW though.

I only say that as after I'd completed it I really missed playing and I can't think of another game this gen where that's been the case, though I can see why it's not for everyone, especially considering how much of a departure it was from older GR games, but for some reason it just clicked with me.

I liked that I was able to tackle the bosses in pretty much any order, and the way they were broken down into smaller regions made everything seem much more manageable, more so than something like Odyssey which just throws mission after mission at you on a ginormous map.

I also enjoyed the massively OP squad mates who could make miracle shots through buildings, as I played almost exclusively solo.

Definitely give it another go, I wasn't a massive fan at first either but after you find a good weapon combo and start digging into the story files (especially the Ricky Sandoval ones) things get much more interesting.
Ubi have shared info about the weekend's Breakpoint beta and the first year of content.
Breakpoint's first raid went live this evening.