Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Xbox Game Pass
A new EA Access-like subscription service coming to Xbox One later this spring.
The revealed games don't do anything to entice me into subscribing, though hopefully that'll change as more are introduced.
Just seen this myself.

Depending on a yearly subscription price and the games available, this could be pretty good. Hopefully enough third party publishers will get on board to make it all worthwhile.
Just been reading this myself. Is $9.99 a month in US. Probably same for UK without any FX adjustment... definitely some big publishers inc Bandai, Capcom and Deep Silver. Prob not going to bother myself as have most 360 games I would want to play.
That said, if I ever get rid of them all, as somebody keeps strongly suggesting, then may grab it.
It might be worth it at some point but the games on offer at the moment are nothing to shout about. Gears of War Ultimate Edition is available but I still haven't completed Gears 4 yet.

I was almost tempted by Banjo-Kazooie as it seems to be universally loved but I doubt I'd find the time to play it.

The price is a bit steep too. Hopefully they'll bring out a yearly subscription at a massive discount.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
EA Access is a great bargain for £4 per month or £20 per year, so with many more high profile games on offer I can see the appeal and sense behind the £8 per month offer, however, it's about 96 per year, which Im not prepared to pay for a service where I own quite a few on offer. Netflix and Prime give me TV shows galore and are more than worth it without films compared to getting a sky sub. Xbox needs to either offer it yearly discounted or include new releases for me personally.

Be interesting to see how it goes
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
Phil Spencer did say that there will be some games launching into it, probably small games to start. depending on how many good games I haven't played I might get this
GT: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555
Steam: Timmeh555
Origin: Timmeh55
(03-04-2017, 06:32 PM)Timmeh555 Wrote: Phil Spencer did say that there will be some games launching into it, probably small games to start. depending on how many good games I haven't played I might get this

There's also loads of crap games there that you might not have played.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Just read - and I'm sure I must be missing a huge catch - that the pass will now include all Xbox exclusives from the day they launch. Admitedly, that was very few last year! But with Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2 and Crackdown 3 coming, it sounds pretty good news for my wallet.
No catch as far as I can tell. You just have to stay an active subscriber (£7.99 a month) to keep using them.