Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Xbox One X
Souls-like 2D platformer Salt and Sanctuary makes its way onto Xbox One next month.
They Are Billions is out now on Xbox One. PlayStation 4 version arrives next week.
Didn't really know where to put this but apparently Doom 1,2 & 3 have been removed from Xbox download servers. Timing coincides with the recent release of these titles on current gen consoles.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
That'd probably be a Bethesda decision, like the hilarity that you now can't play the 26yr old original Doom without signing up for a Bethesda account.
Stela, from Halo Infinite co-developers Skybox Labs, is coming to Xbox One next month.
Microsoft unveiled their next gen console, Xbox Series X, at The Game Awards.

I'm sure the name makes sense for what they have in mind but I'm betting someone wishes they just stuck a 2 on the end all those years ago and saved the bother.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Just watched the Hellblade 2 trailer and holy hell is it great. More excited for that now than I otherwise would’ve been.
Agreed, it looked incredible. The whole atmosphere in the first one was bang on.
Very PC looking, just hope will be more robust hardware than the last two generations. Hellblade 2 trailer def looking a must-buy!
This generation of controllers have been terrible. I'm on my fifth so far, which has put me off ever shelling out for an elite.