Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Xbox One X
Insurgency: Sandstorm is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this August.
We’ll see whether it can actually gain a following on console or goes the way of the Counter Strike: GO port.
Tabletop Viking game Wartile is out now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

I like the diorama battlefields, very cool idea.
Tropical island survival game Stranded Deep makes its console debut today.
Just bought the Cyberpunk console; bit ugly but kinda like it. I promised myself I wouldn’t buy one until the new console launch but, well, I’m weak and I had alcohol in the bloodstream!
Xbox X model officially discontinued now, although the S is still apparently being made.
Next Thursday, 23rd, is apparently all about the upcoming games, so unlikely price will be mentioned yet.
Every time they say it's all about the games I get my hopes up and then I'm disappointed. I think it'll be different this time.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
The Falconeer, an open-world air combat RPG, will be available day one on Xbox Series X.
Quite a few games in last nights presentation that I’m interested in, the new Obsidian RPG probably the main one, but open-world Halo, rebooted Fable, Psychonauts 2... and all on Gamespass! State of Decay trailer was a curveball.
Avowed (the Obsidian RPG) was probably the highlight for me as well. Lots of good stuff in there, though that’s all that really took me by surprise.

The one negative is that nothing looked outstanding visually. Perhaps a sign that they’re targeting 4K at 60 FPS pretty much across the board? Confirmed to be the case with Halo Infinite, at any rate.