Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Xbox One X
Is anyone else baffled by Tetris, not just the new(?) game but the concept of Tetris itself? It's just tidying up, but digital. I know not how, nor why, it is a thing.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Tetris def not my bag. Bad for the OCD.
I don’t mind if the visuals aren’t a huge leap forward if AI is vastly improved, open-worlds are larger, and loading screens done away with. A boy can dream!
I really hope that open worlds will be smaller, to be honest. They need to be more dense if anything.
Ride 4 coming to next-gen consoles as a free upgrade for current-gen owners.

Speaking of next-gen, the size and low price point of the Series S has me seriously considering one over a Series X.
£250 is a genuinely nice surprise! I do prefer having a disc-drive but the S is seriously tempting.
Just got a standalone pre-order of the Series X from Amazon. Now in the Game queue to try and get my brother one on the 24-month payment plan.
Didn't really want to use them, but I managed to get a pre-order in with GAME this morning. If and when Amazon or Shopto get some more in, I might try and pre-order with them instead.
Getting a payment plan for the bro didn't work out. Hours of refreshing Game now and then, only to finally get through and be told they were out of stock.

Anyway, got Series X and PS5 coming signed for on the respective launch days from Amazon - I'm happy!
Grabbed my pre-order from Microsoft this morning. Swore I would wait... but I’m weak.
Sat on Amazon at 8am refreshing for 15 minutes and nothing - then it finally pops up and it's already out of stock. Nice.