Kingdom Come: Deliverance
The latest gameplay video shows more of the game's combat, stealth and bartering systems.
Still interested in this one (probably helps not geing aware of it til seeing the last article you published on it a few weeks ago!). Have a preorder in and I think it looks good so far.
New story trailer.
Not many reviews out yet but the "first impressions" seem quite positive. Hopefully my copy has arrived!
Romance-themed DLC The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon is out next week.
Band of Bastards DLC out now on consoles and PC.
Some thoughts on the main game a year after its release.

Band of Bastards DLC review is on the way, if I ever make it past the initiation fight...
(02-21-2019, 09:21 PM)PTC l1am Wrote: Some thoughts on the main game a year after its release.

Band of Bastards DLC review is on the way, if I ever make it past the initiation fight...

I've almost grabbed this a few times. If I catch it on sale I'll probably pull the trigger.
[Image: ScorpionandSub-Zero_zps24a12b2b.png]
(02-24-2019, 04:21 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 09:21 PM)PTC l1am Wrote: Some thoughts on the main game a year after its release.

I've almost grabbed this a few times. If I catch it on sale I'll probably pull the trigger.

It might not be everyone's cup of tea but I'm having fun with it. The opening mission of the Band of Bastards DLC had a decent sized skirmish in it, which doesn't happen often enough in the main game. I found some nice pieces of armour in the aftermath, too.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/l1am5/video/70218905
Was that the fight you were struggling with or was it the one on one? If it was the latter, I'm surprised you didn't try the old 'bash him on the dome' tactic sooner.
[Image: ScorpionandSub-Zero_zps24a12b2b.png]