Rage 2
Well... now it’s official! With a weird trailer.
I really enjoyed the first one (okay, the first 75% - very poor ending) so definitely will be grabbing this, whenever it lands.
The teaser for anyone who didn't see it and also a gameplay trailer.

I'm interested now, despite the terrible music in both trailers.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
(05-15-2018, 06:23 PM)PTC Crisco Wrote: The teaser for anyone who didn't see it and also a gameplay trailer.

I'm interested now, despite the terrible music in both trailers.

I bought the first one on PS3 because of the one disc versus multiple disc issue.  I started it, liked it, but I like the Xbox controller so much better so I never stuck with it.  Very interested in what I've seen thus far (and I'm getting ready to start up the original on BC.)
I didn't play the first one, though I did watch my brother go through a stretch and it looked pretty fun. I seem to be in the minority, but I'm liking the zany direction the sequel has taken.
(05-17-2018, 12:54 AM)supr squirrel Wrote: I bought the first one on PS3 because of the one disc versus multiple disc issue.  I started it, liked it, but I like the Xbox controller so much better so I never stuck with it.  Very interested in what I've seen thus far (and I'm getting ready to start up the original on BC.)

I would ask if you think it's worth picking up now that it's backwards compatible but I can't imagine ever getting round to it.

(05-17-2018, 04:35 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: I didn't play the first one, though I did watch my brother go through a stretch and it looked pretty fun. I seem to be in the minority, but I'm liking the zany direction the sequel has taken.

I'm okay with the zaniness, just not the music. That needs to not be in the game before I'll consider buying it.
See, I don't even mind the music. Find it quite catchy, in fact.
I suppose I'm just a grumpy old man in a young, handsome man's body.
Just caught the Wasteland Superhero trailer - looks fun! And definitely an 18 rating...
Yet another trailer, this one showing cheatcodes - official ones! - including an ability for putting people on fire. Definitely looks a lot more fun than the original game. And only a month away!
Finished this now. Fun gunplay but little else, and a rather short story. Quite like the original I guess.
At least I’ll always have the weird mutant head thing from the special edition...