PlayStation Classic
PlayStation Classic launches in December with 20 pre-loaded games.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
All 20 games included with PlayStation Classic have been revealed.
That list is absolutely pitiful. No Tomb Raider, Wipeout, Suikoden but somehow Mr Driller and Battle Arena Toshinden made the cut. They'd have been better off just sticking a Vita TV in the shell and giving you a PSN voucher.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
I would have bet money on Wipeout being included. I'm not surprised that Battle Arena Toshinden is on the list but no-one will ever choose it over Tekken 3.
I saw it worded somewhere that this was something of a starting line-up, which makes me think there may be updates with more games down the road, possibly after they’ve gauged interest. If that’s not the case, it’s a hard no from me.

Even with a better list of games, early 3D stuff just doesn’t hold up that well.
Team PTC share the games they'd like to have seen on the PlayStation Classic.
They were all great games. I'm glad Rob went for THPS 2 as it needed to be mentioned.
Although I can imagine THPS2 being out due to the massive rights nightmare it would involve.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Ah yeah, it was Neversoft, maybe? I remember the logo with the eyeball.
I think he’s mostly referring to the soundtrack, though there are also real skaters featured in the game that could hold things up further.