Pass The Controller Leaderboard
I've created our very own achievements leaderboard, found here. It's public and all are welcome to join and gain instant access, no need to wait for approval.

If/when the Trophies sister site adds leaderboard support, I'll rustle up one of those as well.
Joined! I shall savour the feeling of being third, before this lot all join and push me down the bottom somewhere xD
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Well that's depressing, last by 20,000 points
I has joined! Now to push Sam off the top Tongue
[Image: EvilDeadv1.png]

"I've got better things to do tonight than die!" - Springer
I've joined and just realised how much I play Project Spark.
[Image: ScorpionandSub-Zero_zps24a12b2b.png]
Joined, my score increase is probably going to be sporadic these days, then I'll get a one at some point and start shooting back up.
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
Joined. Long way to the top though innit? If Sam stopped playing I might catch up before I die  Wink  Wink
Formerly a human being, now closer to the six million dollar man.
(02-19-2015, 03:58 PM)sorethumbed Wrote: If Sam stopped playing I might catch up before I die  Wink  Wink

I'll be on the PS4 playing The Order for the next few days most likely, so now's as good a time as any to try to pip me to the post. Tongue

(02-19-2015, 03:00 PM)Crisco Wrote: I've joined and just realised how much I play Project Spark.

What do you think of it? Read the site review today, which isn't exactly glowing.
Take a tad longer than that, methinks! ???
Formerly a human being, now closer to the six million dollar man.
(02-19-2015, 04:10 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 03:00 PM)Crisco Wrote: I've joined and just realised how much I play Project Spark.

What do you think of it? Read the site review today, which isn't exactly glowing.

I love it, it's been my most played game for about 2 months. The review is spot on though. There's only a very basic tutorial (Team Dakota promised more but they've been busy pushing out content you have to pay for) which only really teaches you how to sculpt/paint the world and add an enemy. The learning curve is very steep but you can find a lot of vids on youtube to help.
[Image: ScorpionandSub-Zero_zps24a12b2b.png]