Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Team Talk
I never even thought of Minecraft but it definitely deserves a mention. There's some incredibly creative stuff out there.
[Image: MQE3xPD.png]
Witcher 3 for me - unoriginal perhaps, but it really is such a phenomenal game, and one of the few I can happily replay. When I have a spare month.
It may seem like an unoriginal choice but that's just because it's as close to perfect as it could be. But damn, it's a long game haha.
Still yet to play The Witcher 3 after being disappointed by TW2. If I start a game I finish it, so the size is definitely intimidating when there’s a chance I won’t enjoy it all that much if it’s anything like the previous game.
I would put the two games at opposite ends of the spectrum. I'd go as far as saying the more you dislike TW2, the more you'll like TW3, they improved every aspect of it. It is a very big game though.
Our predictions for 2020.

If you want to share your predictions here, I can always come back in a year and edit them to make you look like a genius.
We tackle delays, since everything is now delayed all of the time.
This week's topic is confusingly titled sequels.
Genre-swapping spin-offs we'd like to see.
I still want a proper anime game in say CoD shooting style or Fallout-y, like there's plenty of real gory anime out there but the games are nearly always very fantasy and clean.

Also ngl I still want a Lego Halo game lol.