Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rumours and Speculation
(06-22-2020, 09:09 PM)Slam Shot Sam Wrote: If only this had actually happened!

That does look pretty good, would certainly tempt me more than the Lego versions we ended up with. I liked Aragorn's fighting animation, looked weighty.
Kingdoms of Amalur re-releasing in August. I thought this game was great when it came out, just hoping it dates well...
Crysis coming 23 July. Def one I’ll play again as did like it on the 360. Not sure on other flashback game, Destroy all Humans, as seem to recall it got pretty rubbish half way through the campaign due to mechanics of the game not changing. It was 2005 on original Xbox after all...
I’ve played the opening level of the Destroy All Humans! remake and enjoyed it, it’s one I’ll be picking up.

Not sure on Crysis - only played Crysis 2 and didn’t think it was up to all that much.
Level one was indeed fun. Poor cows from what I recall... but a few hours in it bored me. We’ll see, hopefully prices will reflect the age of the games!
I loved the first DAH years ago, however at the time i turned on cheats about halfway as i was struggling and just blitzed through the game, would like to try and do it properly this time.
The House of Lords Gambling Committee has called for loot boxes to be regulated under the Gambling Act.
Rocksteady finally announced its working on Suicide Squad game. More details on 22nd this month.