Rumours and Speculation
Basically for miscellaneous game discussion which hasn't warranted a thread of its own.

I heard that Payday 2 is getting a new generation release, complete with content that was previously only available on the PC version. The devs say that it should be easier to keep it up to date on the new consoles. Time to get the crew back together?
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
Ignore me just seen a news story, cool
25% discount for preordering digitally if I recall.
...and if you tell that to the kids of today, they wont believe you!

https://mitchdavisblog.wordpress.com/
Has there been any hint as to the price Payday 2 will cost on the One? It was a relatively budget release on the 360 and I cant imagine they've improved the look or gameplay that much to suddenly justify a full cost release.

If its £30 or less will deffo be up for getting our rather unsuccessful crew back together.
A careless technician, an agressive medic and an eternally frustrated leader/hacker (and his quiet brother) - we were awesome.
(02-27-2015, 07:33 PM)Metalrodent Wrote: A careless technician, an agressive medic and an eternally frustrated leader/hacker (and his quiet brother) - we were awesome.

Is this the game you were insisting I must buy for ages? Perhaps I should entertain the idea...
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
Indeed it it, and yes you totally should lol
It was a fun game , although there was no real purpose to it.
Oh joy another last gen release getting tarted up for new gen. Sad
[Image: 526014e4e832797f.png]

Every time Rei smiles God kills a kitten.
This one could actually do with it though, the difference between the last gen and PC versions were huge, insultingly so.