Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Books!
Place to talk about what you're reading, what you've read, what you plan to read, and everything else to do with that.

As I had £20 worth of book money I picked Halo, The Thursday War (sequel to Glasslands) and Metro 2033.
I have a lot of science to read too, however.
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]
Nice one, I enjoyed both of them
Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire.

Kind of alternative Oz story, set around the time good ol' Dorothy melted the Witch. Only a few chapters in, but actually quite a good read. Never heard of it before, my sister lent it to me t'other day.
Xbox - captainhetty Friend Code 4141-6343-5085
PSN - captain_hetty Twitter - @PootPlaysGames
Instagram - emily_pootle

Waging Heavy Peace - Neil Young (autobiography). Cool if you like Neil Young (I do) probably crap otherwise ??
Formerly a human being, now closer to the six million dollar man.
Love Neil Young, what album is it similar to? My favourites are On the Beach, Zuma, Massey Hall, Decade.
(02-15-2015, 01:14 PM)PTC Bezza Wrote: Love Neil Young, what album is it similar to? My favourites are On the Beach, Zuma, Massey Hall, Decade.

It's a book - his autobiography. This thread is about books. Smile Smile Smile
Formerly a human being, now closer to the six million dollar man.
I swear it was the what you listening to thread, haha oh dear.
(02-15-2015, 04:05 PM)PTC Bezza Wrote: I swear it was the what you listening to thread, haha oh dear.

And there was me thinking you were being all deep and meaningful Tongue
Decent Jam

Editor
Pass the Controller
GT: Decent Jam
Flashman & the Tiger - George McDonald Fraser

2nd to last in the series, I'd highly recommend them to anyone with a interest in 19th Century history & a sense of humour! Basically, written as memoirs of Harry Flashman, Victorian Military Hero who infact, isn't much of a hero, rather a self-confessed paltroon whose only talents are 'languages & fornication' Wink
I can really see how Metro 2033 was so gamifiable. Artyom just picked up an optional but coincidentally useful sidequest, due to his special "condition" and successfully negotiated a reward for the completion of said quest. GG.
Looking for a thread about a game? click here

[Image: MakkaMan27.png]